Freitag, 16. Juli 2010

Childhood memories

Hello children!
My last days were quite boring...Because of my operation, I had to lie around a lot and spent my days reading and dreaming.I have now a lot of built up creative energy to release, so be prepared to see some results within the next days.
But I did manage to take some pictures, each of them has their own little history.


Strawberry plant blossom

I have planted my own strawberries in spring. It is just amazing to eat your own tiny strawberry, they taste so delicious, you can`t compare this to the ones you buy at the store.



Lavender

Lavender is my favorite scent. It smells so delicate in different ways. I made my own Lavender lipbalm, and if I can`t sleep, I put a drop of Lavender oil on my pillow. Soon, I want to try out some Lavendar cupcakes..



the most beautiful gravestone

This is a gravestone at the graveyard in my grandmothers village in germany. This stone is close to my grandfathers grave. Every time I walk by, I put a flower in the angels hand. My Mom used to do that, since she was a kid, so I am doing the same since I`m little. It is a childrens grave, which is about 150 years old. I love graveyards, I always read the names and wonder who`s burried there...It`s just a magic place.

Tell me, do you have a ritual like this?


Another blueberry pie

That`s  just another blueberry pie recipe I tried out. Yumm.


That`s it, nothing special.
Looking forward to read some comments!
Love, Lotta


1 Kommentar:

  1. schööne fotos :) und der kuchen sieht sooo lecker aus ;)
    liebste grüße x3

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3