Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010

Creative Frustration

Hello there!

I am in some kind of creative frustration. Well my creativity is not really the problem, though. I had a little operation an my toe, yesterday. It went all well. I had to be at  the hospital very early and after an hour it was all done and I could walk out. Well, I couldn`t really walk because my toe was still asleep and I felt quite dizzy..But fortunately, my dad came to pick me up.
So, my frustration is, that I have so much on my mind I want to bake, cook, sew etc.etc. But I can`t walk or stand at the moment, I am in a lot of pain and that`s really annoying. I don`t like to lie around I think it`s soooo boring!
Enough of the complaining!

I had a great sunday. I went on a little picnic with my mom and sister and our bikes. I really enjoyed it.



delicious


stairway to heaven



Sometimes I want to be a butterfly



refreshing



my cat miau



licking some whipped cream



I`m experimenting with shakes, lately. I used to not like them. But now, I came up with some really good  ways to make them.
I am obsessed with berries, so I usually take some strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries and half a banana. Put everything in the blender and add some rice milk.

With some cookes aside, that`s  the perfect morning or afternoon snack!

What do you guys eat between meals?

Love, Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. A bowl of crunched zwieback and lemon buttermilk = <3
    But unfortunately, I have a lactoseintolerance, so I substitute the buttermilk with a self-made strawberryshake (it's quickly done, I just mix a few fresh strawberries with low-fat lactose-free milk). I'm having that for breakfast since it's so hot. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sounds great! Well, I don`t like milk (except in my coffee), so I changed to rice milk, which is quite ok...(I also tried soy milk, that is gross)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3