Samstag, 10. Juli 2010

Hot summer breezes and icecream

Hi Lovies! How did summer treat you the last two days?

This is a very summery post. I was at Ikea yesterday, I really enjoyed it. It`s always like a short trip to Sweden. Ahhh talking of Sweden, I was there exactly three years ago, my boyfriend ( an ex girlfriend of mine) and I travelled through the country just with our backpacks, for three weeks. It`s such a great country, the nature, the people (they have such a great sense of style), the atmosphere, just amazing. It was such a great experience, and I`m really hoping to go back soon....
Haa, enough of the dreaming....

I`m actually sitting on the balcony right now, it just started to rain a little and the air is slowly cooling down. That is such a relief after this hot, hot day!
Well, I got some new bed linen at Ikea and when I got home, I washed it and let it dry in the sun.
A warm summer breeze came along. It looked so beautiful, I had to take some pictures!






I saw a bunch of ice cream recipes in a magazine, some days ago. So I bought these little ice cream tins and tried out a recipe.

All you need is:

1 Pound of fruit, I took raspberries, I think all berries (or juicy fruits) are good
4 Tablespoons Sugar
a sip of water

put it all together in a pan and slowly cook it for like 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool.
Then sift it (we don`t want all the seeds in our icecream) and stir in half a pound of (vanilla) yoghurt.
Fill the mixture in your " Ikea ice cream thingies" and put it in the freezer, for at least 8 hours.

Then enjoy every single lick of your very own, healthy, delicious and beautiful looking ice cream!





My sister enjoying her ice cream =)

Ok, now I`m going to tell you a little about how my "making some changes in the summer-plan" goes.
Well, well....

1.Gaining weight 

Just not as easy as it sounds. I always hear, that I`m so lucky, blabla, everyone has to loose weight and thinks gaining is easy. PHA, no it isn`t. I  feel hungry, weak and dizzy all the time, but not good-hungry, I feel bad-hungry, I think my body wants more, but I really don`t have the feeling, that I need to eat. I know that sounds strange...Often,  I feel very nauseous, because I am that hungry, but then I can`t eat a single bit.
I`m trying really hard to not think about it too much, but just eat when I`m hungry.

More about the other stuff in my next post.


It was nice to write something to you, I`m so happy about all the comments and reactions,  it`s so nice to hear....Thanks to all my readers!

Love, Lotta


Kommentare:

  1. Yay, another healthy recipe to try out. :)

    Your new bed linen look awesome, a friend of mine has just the same one.

    Talking about the summer rain: it started to rain when I was half-awake this morning, I was laying in my bed and watching the rain through the open door of my balcony. After having brushed my teeth, I went to my balcony to inhale the fresh air. I love the smell of summer rain, it is one of my favourite natural perfumes.
    Aaaaaand I always wanted to travel to Sweden or Norway, but I heard the nutrition is very expensive there, isn't it?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. aaah summer rain<3! Yes, food is eextreeemly expensive in sweden, and alcohol,too but I don`t care about that one.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love the ikea-meatballs! ever ate them?
    www.furkills.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I ALWAYS eat them =)...I usually buy them at the shop, I like it to cook by myself.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The alcohol doesn't interest me, either, I'm pretty much what people would call "straight edge", but I'm not in the scene. (Scenes suck.)

    I never ate those meatballs, I'm vegetarian. Do they taste like usual meatballs? If so, I don't regret not having tested them. xD
    But what I LOVE are the cinnamonrolls they have in their shops. Once, I tried to bake some of them, but they weren't as good.
    And I love the daim-tarte. It's quite sweet, but with a nice cup of tea, it's so delicious. *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I`m actually a cinnamonroll-star, I make the best ones =)!
    Their called Kanelbullar...I think I`m going to post the recipe, sometimes!
    They taste different..I think.Scenes do really suck! I`m not straight edge, I`m just Lotta.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. i wish i had an ice cream maker or what not so i could make some :{ . and i'm jealous of the hot weather you've been having . where i am it's been strangely cloudy ..

    much love <3
    http://bisousmonamourrevised.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh, I made those popsicles when I was a kid. Really want to try it again now :) Maybe with wild strawberries..yum.

    You look so much like a young winona ryder in the 7th july post!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3