Montag, 5. Juli 2010

It`s all about Raspberries

Hello there, it is a beautiful morning. I just did my morning yoga (outside) and now I`m sitting here, sipping on my greentea and enjoying my breakfast, while putting a post together. 
It`s all quiet and a little chilly. Mornings are my favorite time and breakfast is my favorite meal!
Yesterday, I was at a flea market out of town, with my dad. We were a little late, but I found some amazing stuff, in just an hour =)

Enough of the talking, now I`m gonna show some pictures!



Raspberrie jam, I made-and just ate 



Raindrops after a thunderstorm, saturday evening

My flea market treasures:


Canon EOS 500, analogical.



lamp for my nightstand, it is about 30-40 years old



fake, but beautiful pearl-necklace


metal box from the 1930ies, for my sewing stuff

I love the flea market so much, I always wonder what people did with that stuff, back then. 
What was in that box, originally? And who did it belong to...

It could have been the property of a girl,  about 20 years old, her parents wanted her to marry a rich, intelligent man with a good background. But she fell in love with that other boy, which her parents did`nt aprove. So she hid his loveletters in this box and buried it under her favorite cherry tree in her parents garden.

I know, that`s so corny but, you never know......

Last but not least, my breakfast (which is all about raspberries):



Wish you all a happy monday-morning!
Love, Lotta



Kommentare:

  1. Wow I love the camera !!
    And raspberries.. I love them !

    care to follow me back ?

    vintagepoppa.blogspot.com

    alice h
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. bin in deinen blog verliebt ;)
    und ich liebe den namen lotta :D
    habe mich gleich mal als leser hinzugefügt
    liebste grüße x3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thank you, girls...that makes my happy =)!
    love, lotta

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3