Freitag, 23. Juli 2010

New haircut.New life.


Le fabuleux déstin de Lotta
I got my hair cut, again...But I swear, I want to grow it out, now. I want long hair!!!
Do you know " Le fabuleux déstin d`Amélie"? Well, it`s my favorite movie, with my favorite actress. People say I kind of look like her, alot. (Which is an honor, for me)


Carrot Muffin




Felt flower, which I made




All time favorite dinner 

In my family it`s normal to eat together. Actually, eating is a big part of our family life (we`re half italian). I think thats good, and I usually like the get together we have...But yesterday I made a pretty good  experience, eating all by myself. At first I thought it`s harder for me to eat, when I`m alone but I really enjoyed it!

I made one of my favorite dinners, in my familiy it`s called "Daddys soup " =), because only my dad used to make it. Now everyone makes it, but we still call it like that.

You can just take whatever you have at home. I took, some peas, half a zucchini, and one fennel. Put it in a pan with  some olive oil and sauté for like 2 minutes. Than fill with some vegetarian bouillon.
If you like to, put in some pasta as well ( I took spelt pasta). And simmer for 10-15 minutes.

Dinner`s ready!

Serve with a slice of bread and cheese!
There`s a very simple, delicious and healthy meal which gives you everything you need. You can use every kind of vegetable you like. It`s good for summer and winter, just an all time favorite dinner!

FYI: While cooking, I finished the felt flower in the picture above.

I have a little question for you: What`s your all time favorite dinner which you can always eat ( if your sick, or healthy, happy or sad), which just makes you feel good???

Tell me about it, I`m always open for new ideas!

Have a lovely friday evening.

I`m off to cooking for me and my boyfriend, and then we`re watching a movie...

Love, Lotta




Kommentare:

  1. the haircut is looooooovely!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, indeed. :)
    There are very few people who look decent with this cut, you're one of them. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. deine haare sehen so wunderschön aus :)
    du siehst wirklich aus wie amelie!

    ganz liebe grüße

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3