Samstag, 24. Juli 2010

Pride and prejudice

Hello my dear readers. I just wanted to do a quick post about my saturday evening. It might seem really boring, but it`s just how I feel and what I am right now.
I just went for a little walk and tried to capture the atmosphere. The temperatures went down from 35 degrees to like 15-20 degrees, so it feels sooo cold and chilly! I had to put on a scarf and a fleece jacket for my walk ( I get cold really fast) and I still have a very cold nose tip...

With that weather I just feel like crawling into bed and read, drink tea and eat cookies. And that`s exactly what I`m going to do now. The book I`m reading at the moment isn`t good so I think I `m starting with Jane Austens Pride and Prejudice now. I have bought the book like a year ago and never found  the time to read it. But now I do, it`s a classic and I think it`s the kind of book I love!


I tried something new for afternoon snack. It`s porridge with semolina instead of oats.
My mom used to make it for me when I was little. I still like it. Served with some sugar and cinnamon on top.yummy. It has a nice smooth texture, nourishes your body, but is also very light and tasteful.
Perfect for snack time or breakfast. You`re going to see more of this, I`m thinking of berries and spices, we`ll see...



What I had for dinner. Mama`s lasagne. One of my favorite dishes. I can make it, too, but although I use the same recipe it never tastes as good as my moms. It`s just not the same. 
Whenever I leave or come home of a trip or something we have lasagne. It`s just food for my heart!



An impression of my evening walk.



Well, I`m off to a date with my PJ`s and Jane Austen.
Wish you all a lovely saturday evening!
Love, Lotta
Ps: Like always a little question for you: What does your saturday evening look like??
Excited to read some comments...



1 Kommentar:

  1. I hate saturdays, it's the most depressing day of the week (okay, mondays suck as well).
    Usually, I prepare my school stuff, read a lot and hang out in front of my computer, listening to music and reading my friends' weekend-events.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3