Samstag, 3. Juli 2010

Saturday

So, from now on I`m posting in english! Hope you all like it, and I apologize for the changes I make all the time, but I`m not very satisfied with my design yet.
I`m going to show you some pictures I took the last days, currently I`m very into photography. I`m exploring new things and trying to really enjoy every second of everything!
My holidays started last week, so now I have 5 weeks until school starts....I`m really excited to go back to school, I love all the subjects I have.
But I really need to make some changes this summer. Just a quick list, to show you, what my plans look like!

1.Gain weight (about 2-3kg would be great)
2. Catching up with some friends
3. Enjoying myself and being comfortable
4. Cooking, baking, going go (flea) markets
5. Spending more time with my boyfriend
6. Work out (just a little)

Well, thats it....
Now I`m really enjoying the beautiful weather we have in switzerland. I`m doing everything that is possible outside (reading, eating, yoga, blogging,etc.), because we don`t now, it could be over every day and I have to fill my body up with sun for the winter..!=)

Ok, enough talking, here are my pictures!


A great start in the morning with oatmeal (warmed up with a little boiling water), grated apple, yoghurt, maple syrup and some currents (the have a lot of vitamin-c!)



My alltime favorites: red-white polkadot cup and ginger-lemon Yogi-tea. I drink it every morning, it`s a little spicy and refreshing! And the best part, are the little proverbs, they make me happy every morning. Sometimes, if it`s something special, I put it in my pocket and carry it around all day! ( this one says: "Happiness is a human right.")



This is what I made for lunch. Chicken with rice and peas and a side salad with cucumbers, tomatoes,pumpkin seeds and a olive oil-salt-pepper-and-balsamico-dressing. YUM



And for dessert: raspberries with yoghurt, a pinch of vanilla and a little maple syrup. Light and delicious!



I am a huge fan of brownies, and I honestly make the best ones! But yesterday I made (for the first time) some blondies...I was a little concerned, because the white chocolate didn`t melt good, it looked really weird ( but I think thats a common problem with white chocolate). 
But my worries were`nt necessary, the turned out great...The taste is very delicate and I love the light, fluffy texture!So, I LOVE BLONDIES!


 

I made that top yesterday evening and just finished it. It`s real simple, cozy and cute with the lace! I think I`m gonna do a similar one in beige later today!



new bracelet- gift from my grandmother


I whis you all a great weekend. I`m spendig my saturday trying out a new organic-supermarket, sewing, laying in the sun, eating and reading. Tomorrow maybe a pick-nick with my boyfriend, we`ll see....

Wish you all a great weekend!
Feel free to comment....=)

Love, Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. ich hoff, kommentiere dörf me au uf dütsch...!? :o) ...bi nämli zmied, zum no uf änglisch das sage, woni gärn will!^^ ich finds super - super föteli, super everyday-life-stuff... sisch schön, so immer wieder mol zläse, was bi dir so lauft! mini kollegin het in berlin e paar pics gmacht für di, vonere cupcake-bar - traumhaft! wunderschön iigrichtet, sehr hübschi cupcakes...i schigg dr se sobald wie möglich!;o)ich wünsch dr e super feriezit, dass de dini gsteckte ziil erreiche dörfsch und denn super starte dörfsch in dis 2. schuelläbe!;o) machs guet, lotta! es grüsst die anouk <3 ps: ebefalls dr hit findi, dass de di blogiitrag genau 11:11 erstellt hesch!^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yaay, aaah berlin...gibem e dicki umarmig vo mir!<3
    danke, anouk =), das freut mi sehr.und du döffsch di kommentar hinterloh, in dere sproch wo du willsch=)!
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. 1.Gain weight (about 2-3kg would be great)
    2. Catching up with some friends
    3. Enjoying myself and being comfortable
    4. Cooking, baking, going go (flea) markets
    5. Spending more time with my boyfriend
    6. Work out (just a little)

    1. You can have 2-3 kg of me, I can send them via e-mail, ICQ, Deutsche Post and Skype.
    2. Same here. I hate when you're too busy and have a lack of time to stay in touch with friends.
    3. Always a good choice
    4. That one as well

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oh, how nice of you. I`ll take 3kg of pure fat, via Deutsche Post. How much is the shipping?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. auf deutsch ists schöner :)

    lg kia

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3