Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010

Sunny side up

" Don`t be afraid to be who you really are...we are our faults, our past, our positives, our future.
We are the trials we have gone through and are continuely going through."

Some motivating, touching words from a friend.

I `m all about wise words, today. My Yogi-tea in the morning ("green energy", very good btw) said:

" Your body is a temple. Look after it."


I made a new pencil case.




Last bite of my delicious tuna sandwich.




Flowers from the farmers market and tea with fresh lemon balm.




Egg and avocado sandwich, todays lunch.


It`s all about motivation, discipline and strength...and respect for yourself!
 I/You/We can do it!

Love, Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. This is really fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for more of your magnificent post.

    Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

    Feel free to surf to my website - worldwidemedinsurance.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for another informative blog. The place else could I get that
    type of information written in such a perfect means? I have a undertaking that I am simply now operating
    on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    My blog :: pgsha.ru

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3