Dienstag, 20. Juli 2010

There`s a feeling

A feeling you have, deep down in your heart.
A feeling, which is just yours.
A feeling, no one can replace.

You know that feeling.
You feel it, when you did something, you thought you couldn`t do.

Sometimes you just have to be courageous and try.
Sometimes you have to sit through and torture yourself.
Sometimes you may ask yourself, why am I doing this?Why do I have to suffer?

But if you do it, it will get better and in the end you get that wonderful feeling of succes!

We/You/I  can do it!



Spiders never give up. If their net gets destroyed, they just start a new one.






Brooch I made the other day



Earrings I made


Yesterdays breakfast




What did you do, you thought you never could, lately?
Tell me about it...

I wish you all a very succesful day. I`m off to mine...
Love, Lotta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3