Samstag, 21. August 2010

When my world is upside down

the only thing I know is, when I mix butter,


eggs,



flour,




and a couple of other ingridients in a bowl, drop tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet and bake it for 15 minutes, something sweet, delicious and real comes out of the oven.


Whenever I feel lost and overwhelmed, I put my apron on, and bake something!

When I mix all the good ingridients together, and put something in the oven





when I see a spoonful of dough becoming a beautiful cookie




when I take it out and the smell is everywhere, 





when I try the first bite, 
when I see the happy faces eating my creations,


I feel satisfied
I feel alive
I feel like myself


Love, Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. Reading this post, I'm smiling widely. You have the ability to make people happy by letting them into your world. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3