Donnerstag, 2. September 2010

Ingridients for a perfect day

A spoonful of laughter


a pinch of fun


sprinkle in some happiness




and decorate with love




I spent a lovely afternoon in Solothurn (a cute little city, just a 1 hour car ride away) with my family.
Because I did pretty good, I bought myself a  little treat. I just enjoyed my vanilla macaroon with my after lunch coffee...yummiii!

"Ingridients for a perfect day" is my favorite quote. It was written on my birthday card,  with cupcakes on it...
I think it is just the perfect quote for me...
I`m think it will be my next tattoo, with a little cupcake next to it. Probably on my arm..
Well, I`m off to more cupcake baking and my piano lesson!

Looking forward to read some comments!
Love
Lotta


Kommentare:

  1. süßer blog :D
    gefällt mir.

    http://endlesssmiling.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Macaroons are so delicious. A friend of mine makes some pretty tasty ones, we're going to have chocolate macaroons this eventing. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. uii du hast einen so "leckeren" Blog.
    Ich bekomme gerade tierischen Hunger :)

    Viele Liebe Grüße, jules von

    http://tresjoli-jules.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did
    you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements
    would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    With thanks

    Feel free to surf to my blog your anchor text ()

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3