Dienstag, 14. September 2010

Tea Time

Well, well, well,
last week I`ve watched one of my favorite movies, twice.
In "You`ve got mail", Kathleen sits depressed in a "fox books store" (after closing her own book store) and a women talks to a salesperson, because she was searching for the "shoe books". The young man had no idea, but Kathleen heard it and said, the "Shoe books" are wonderful, they`re written by Noel Streatfeild and she would start with reading "Ballet Shoes", because it`s her favorite.



So, I bought "ballet shoes" and I`m reading it for the past couple of days. It`s a wonderful book, I love it!
I read a lot and when I`m reading a good book, I`m like always in the book. For the past couple of days I feel like I live in London in the 1930ies.
They`re always having teatime, of course.
So, I thought I want to have that, too.
I made a little afternoon teaparty with my mom and sister, yesterday.


We had spicy chai tea, little cucumber sandwiches and daddy`s cake (it`s a normal biscuit cake, my dad`s favorite, that`s why we call it that way).




So, I`m definetely having more afternoon tea`s.
I`m also searching and trying out some recipes, maybe shortbread....I`ll keep you posted!

As I`m in a very autumny mood, my hair needed an autumnal look, as well.
I dyed it with henna, it makes it really shiny and soft, I love it!
And that`s me with my autumnal hair, wearing my favorite autumn shirt, which I`m wearing all the time, lately. My lipstick matches my hair, I love that, too!




Love,
Lotta


Kommentare:

  1. :) lotta! ahh one of my favorite movies is "you've got mail" !! ahh its the best, and makes me so happy! we are really so alike! :) also in that movie, the cafe that Kathleen is supposed to meet him at is a cafe in NY called cafe lalo which is one of my favorite places!! :D

    any way, you are soo beautiful! i love love love your hair :) it looks perfect and suits you so nicely! + matching lips to hair, i love that as well, you are so lovely, i really wish we lived closer! :)

    oh and that shortbread and tea looks so delicious and so pretty!

    xx
    eliza

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's a pretty picture, I like the reddish tone in your hair. :)

    Actually, I was thinking about having tea time, too, because I sip my grean tea while doing homework or being on the internet, so it's quite a stressy atmosphere. I would like to have someone to take time for a tea break with.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3