Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

Fresh air, beautiful colors and silence...

..is what I need every now and then.
My family is back from Italy, and we made a little trip to the woods, today. We`re doing this since I was little. I`m telling you, there`s nothing more relaxing, inspiring, and comforting as a day in the nature.
I took my camera with me and was able to capture some impressions.








What`s your tip for total relaxation and inspiration?

Thanks for all the kind comments, by the way, it means so much to me!

A lot of Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. Lotta,
    Firstly thank you lovie for your wonderful comment on my blog post, it really helped me, you are amazing...and i will definitely do a post with things i love without talking about my Anorexia!

    Any way! WOW these photos are breathtaking! you are so talented with photography and i am in love with your outfit in that photo, i love that scarf and the head scarf + plaid is my favorite, you are stunning and so adorable.. :)
    i can't wait till the day i can come to switzerland or you come to NY! :D

    my tips for relaxation and inspiration are: watching movies that make me happy.
    talking to friends or my mom.
    journalling or writing short stories :)
    going on walks in town or by the river!
    *thanks for reminding me, i should do some of these things now! ;)

    xx
    eliza

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. the photos are awesome - love them!
    my tip: reading a good book with cozy pyjamas in a cpzy bed and drinking hot chocolat while doing.
    :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful photos! I was just in the mountains of Sedona AZ and was just astounded by the natural beauty :) Nature is amazing isn't it!?!?

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3