Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

Ginger

Hi my dear friends!
How`s everyone?

I am sick. 
I might have shingles, I don`t know yet.
I spent most time of the last 3 days sleeping.
I hate it. I know everyone hates to be sick, but I hate to be so lazy and unproductive.

I managed to bake something this morning, which made me feel a little bit better.
I just love cookies.
Baking cookies is the best medicine and I think cookies are my favorite thing to eat!
So, try them out.
Here we go:

Ginger Cookies:






2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons ground ginger
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon

1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup margarine, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup molasses/agave/maple syrup
2 tablespoons vanilla sugar





 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour, ginger, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the water and molasses. Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture. Shape dough into walnut sized balls, and roll them in the  2 tablespoons of vanillasugar. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.

Speaking of ginger, I dyed my hair again, the color is called "flame red" , it`s henna.I`m really obsessed with red hair, my dream is to have long, red hair...




Sorry, that was kind of a weird post.Well, I`m off to my bed again, just watching movies, reading and knitting.
Thanks to everyone, for being my follower =), I really enjoy this blog.
Do you have any suggestions, what do you want to see more?
Love,
Lotta


Kommentare:

  1. Gute Verbesserung Lotta!! Diese keks seight Lecker aus :)

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The photo of you knitting is adorable. :)

    Bad thing I hate ginger, unless I would have tried your recipe.
    Get well soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hello lovely,
    i am so sorry you are feeling sick :( i am thinking of you lots and hope you feel better SOON! <3 i love the photos of you knitting by the window, that room looks so beautiful, bad the light is stunning and of course YOU are beyond stunning! <3 I love your hair, long read would look so amazing on you as well! :)
    ginger cookies sound like the perfect remedy for feeling sick ;) food = medicine, but the best medicine are def. cookies ;) ginger cookies are my favorite and this recipe looks so good and simple! Beautiful food photography.

    i love your blog the way it is! :)
    love you so much
    xx
    eliza

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3