Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010

Wednesday-Favorite

I`ve decided to do a little "favorite-special" every wednesday.

Favorite Autumn Outfit:


Studded suede boots ; bought in Bern.
Belt; Zara.


Dress, cardigan, tights and scarf; h&m


Owl necklace; gift from a friend
braided hair

I`m wearing this outfit, or these pieces, all the time. I love the colors and it`s warm and comfy. I like to wear layers and I`m always wearing a scarf in autumn/winter. I have tons of scarves. I think it`s my favorite accessory.
At the moment, I really hate my hair, so I like to make a little braid on the side, to keep my bangs out mof my face. I really, really want my hair to grow long again.


And I just ate a Larabar and found out, which my favorite flavor is, guess what?
Apple pie!

Lovely wednesday to all!

Love,
Lotta


Kommentare:

  1. I love your outfit! Its is so autumn-y! autumn has the best fashions! :)
    The colors are stunning(so Are you! wow, so beautiful!) I love layers, scarves! I really love that scarf, maybe they have it here in the USA H&M's :) i hope!
    love the apple lara :)

    xx
    maya

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look pretty in those clothes. :)

    I am looking for a very warm long cardigan right now, because it's freezing in here. -.- So maybe I'll have a favourite-outfit by the next weeks. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I absolutely love your style - the layers and colours and scarf and hair, it's lovely :)
    (the garden you are in is lovely too).

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3