Donnerstag, 25. November 2010

My Thanksgiving

I cooked my second Thanksgiving today.
We usually don`t celebrate Thanksgiving in Switzerland, but I did it for the first time two years ago, because it always looked so good in the movies. And decided to do it again, this year.




My homemade cranberry chutney


Table decoration


Napkin


Brussel sprouts and carrots


Stuffing


Roast Turkey


Gravy


Mashed potatoes, turkey, cranberry chutney, brussel sprouts and carrots


My cat mau enjoyed some turkey, too


Linzertorte for desert

So, guys, that was my Thanksgiving.

I am really thankful for my suportive family, my loving boyfriend, my adorable cat, my save and cozy home and of course my dear readers!
Thank you!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Love,
Lotta



Kommentare:

  1. I've never celebrated Thanksgiving, and I've never tried cranberry chutney, but I'd love to take part in your celebration, as everything looks just delicious! I'm especially in love with the first picture<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. your thanksgiving looks so good! I am glad you enjoyed such amazing food :)

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3