Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

Wednesday-Favorite-Special: Favorite 5 things

I wasn`t sure, what I wanted to do my wednesday-special about.
So, I sat in my room on my bed, and looked around.
Well, here my current 5 favorite things in my room.

1.

My bree bag. 
It`s a leather tote. I love the texture and the color.
It is simple but beautiful and has enough space for all the unnecessary stuff I carry around.

2.

My diary/scrapbook.
I`ve always wrote a lot.
My diary is filled with little notes, things that inspire me, reports about my days, souvenirs, poems and quotes.

3.

A garland.
I made it the past weekend and I love it!
It really brightens up my room.

4.

A letter.
My boyfriend wrote it to me for our 4 year anniversary.
I use it as a bookmark and often read it before I go to sleep.

5.

My bed.
I`m really tired at the moment and I want to spend a lot of time in my beautiful cozy bed.

So, I hope you enjoy getting to know a little about me...

What are your 5 favorite things at the moment?

Love,
Lotta


Kommentare:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BED!
    it looks sooo comfortable!
    I want something like that, too.
    so awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW, i LOVE your bed, so so stunning..All your photos are so beautiful <3 and i love your 5 favorite things, everything is so special!

    I as well currently am loving my bed ;P although it's not that kind to me lol i still enjoy the few hrs of sleep i get in it!

    same too with my journal, i Always am journaling each day i try to write how i am feeling, inspiring things, collages, and doodles!

    i am loving also loving each Tuesday when i go to my studio painting class @ school and i learn more, and become better at painting each week! + it is really so cathartic for me to do art. :)

    + loving watching mad men re-runs
    ( my favorite show ever!)

    love you so much,
    xx
    eliza

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. How sweet that he wrote you a letter! Things like that make my heart melt<3
    4 years! It's a lot of time, when you think about it. Though, me and my boyfriend are getting there too...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love this post.
    Made me wanna repost it, which i now did.
    love your blog, too! linked it to my new post

    :) love , steffi

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3