Mittwoch, 3. November 2010

Wednesday-Favorite-Special: Favorite things to do on a wednesday morning

I think wednesday is one of my favorite days of the week.
I just spent a perfect wednesday morning. 

1. Throwing on a pair of denim shorts with tights and a cozy plaided shirt.


2. Riding to the farmersmarket, with my mom, on our bikes, and buying fresh veggies, cheese, yoghurt and pumpkin-ravioli for lunch.


3. Stopping at this beautiful café.


4. Drinking espresso macchiato and eating a waffle and having a great talk with my mom.



5. Riding home, unpack all the treasures we bought and cooking the fresh ravioli for lunch (sorry, I was very hungry and forgot to take a picture).



What`s your favorite day of the week and how do you spend it?

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. hey lovely,
    gosh, can i come into this post and join you and your mom! ;) your Wednesday sounds like Absolute perfection! like a "dream day" I'd wish for :) what could be better than looking gorgeous + going to the market and getting great autumnal produce + enjoying an espresso and the yummiest looking waffle ever ;) + with great company of a loved one! oh and pumpkin ravioli is my favorite!
    your photos are so, so beautiful by the way!

    my favorite day of the week is definitely Thursday.
    i only have one class in the morning, then i am free the rest of the day, yet i usually don't anything too exciting, just errands like going to whole foods or trader joe's etc...lately just resting that day.
    But every Saturday i go into the city, becasue my younger brother takes an art class, and i tag along, then wonder off for a bit :) so, Saturdays are nice as well!

    long comment sorry! ;)
    love you So much
    xx
    eliza

    PS: i am serious about coming into your day ;P i am going to book a flight to Switzerland as soon as i can afford it ;) lol.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello, Lotta! What a nice blog you have, so original! I just love the picture of you looking (exactly) like Amelie! And of course, all the recepies - i just might try those Ginger cookies you posted aboot, it doesn't seem too hard!xxx
    Antonia

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What an amazing day! It sounds like the perfect day to me too! :)

    I love the espresso Macchiatto :) In my opinion, it brings out the flavors of the coffee in milk, without overpowering it. Very very tasty indeed :)

    And those pictures are GREAT! I love it!

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i hope i am not leaving too many comments! i adore your blog! flannel and shorts and tights is the best outfit combo ever, so cozy and warm!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3