Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010

Getting ready for christmas!

I`m almost ready for christmas....


I made brooches with the christmas buttons I got in my advent calendar. One for my mom, one for my sister, one for a friend, and one for me!


We put up our christmas tree and decorated it



And I got my first present. I`m not going to open it, until christmas eve, of course.


It looks so beautiful, I could just look at it, that would be enough!


And I wrapped almost all of my presents.
I love that part...I`m so excited to see the look on every persons face, when they open it!



Are you ready for christmas?

Love,
Lotta


Kommentare:

  1. Oh, I'm so ready for Christmas! Your brooches turned out very cute=)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich freue mich SO gern an Weinachten! Your posts put me in such a great, christmas mood ;)

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3