Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010

My Christmas eve

My christmas eve started with a delicious meal on a beautifully decorated table.



Then we made a family-christmas-eve-snow-walk.







When we came home again, it was time to open some presents.
Here a few things I got.




I got this beautiful sheep fur from my parents. I had the same one since I was a baby, and needed a new one, because after 20 years, it looks really bad.
This is perfect for the cold winter, I love it, it`s so cozy and soft.
And it`s from a very special, happy sheep...

How did you spend your chrismas eve?

Merry Christmas everyone!
Schöne Weihnachten!
God jul!
Buon Natale!

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. I am so glad you had such an amazing Christmas!! I love all of the photos, especially the third one :)

    Frohe Weinachten
    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3