Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010

My Dr. Martens


As I told you yesterday, I made myself a christmas present, too. This is actually just an excuse to buy something pretty for me =)!
My first pair of Dr. Martens finally arrived today!
I always thought they are cool, but I have really tall feet and I`m really small, so I thought they`d look weird on me.
I love stuff with history and Dr.Martens have a quite interesting one. 
The first Doc`s were produced in 1960 and they became a symbol for unique, comfortable and indestructable footwear.
They were worn by postmen, policemen and everyday workers, by punks and rebels and now also by the average girl and boy!



They`re black, with 8 wholes and a stamped flower pattern.


And that`s how they look on my feet!


I can`t wait to wear them with girly dresses and lace.
I love soft and feminine clothes, but I also need a little rock`n`roll!

Love.
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. Wowee im in love with you doc's!! Their amaze :) And so is your blog,so quaint! <3 S.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. AHH Lotta, this is too funny! ....today i was telling my Mom how i would love to buy myself a pair of Doc Martins! hehe. :)
    I have never had a pair before, but always admired them on people. So versatile and fun to wear with girly outfits, dresses, tights, cool socks, lace etc...!!
    I also love feminine clothes with a rocker edge!

    xx
    maya

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They're really pretty. :)
    Actually, I got my first pair of Docs this year, too, but they are just black an 3-holes, so not as dressy as yours, but I reaaaaally love mine. ♥
    You know which ones I consider the most lovely ones? The 8-holes in bordeau-red. Just awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. these are really cool! And it is funny this is the second shoe post I read in a row ;)

    Enjoy the shoes and happy new year!

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Those were soo pretty :) I wish for a pair just like that!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. love the docs. one of the happiest moments of my life was when i found a pair for $6 at a thrift store. i imagine they formerly belonged to some ba punk rocker.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3