Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010

White Christmas!

Just in time for christmas eve it begins to snow again!
We finally, finally get our white christmas. 
It`s so magical!


I started my christmas-eve-morning with a bowl of apple-cinnamon oatmeal topped with homemade christmas cookies and a christmas tea in my christmas mug!


And I opened the last bag from my advent calendar.


I got these beautiful red earrings.
I saw them in a store, and my mom bought them for me!
Thanks Mommy!<3


I wish you a magical and beautiful chrismas eve!
Thanks for reading my blog, I love you all!

See you tomorrow with more christmas stuff.

Love,
Lotta

1 Kommentar:

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3