Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

How to make the inner child of your boyfriend happy...

is quite simple.
Just knit him a badass skull-hat!


Knitting a hat isn`t very difficult and it only takes like 3 hours.


I found the skull pattern and the hat pattern on ravelry.com, again. This website is amazing.
I like to look at different patterns and take a little from everyone I like.


I also made a little pom-pom, it looks super cute and is fun!
I used a very soft merino wool for everything, I think it`s horrible if you have  a great hat that itches...


That`s what it looks like on a boyfriend-head!

So, take your needles and start knitting something for your boyfriend!!!
Happy knitting!

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3