Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011

In the kitchen with Lotta

Do you find yourself wondering, what it looks like when I`m baking?
I thought, I`d share some pictures from "behind the scenes"...




Fresh and high quality ingridients are a must for good baking.
Since my brother was wheat intolerant I started using spelt flour, he`s not anymore, but I still use it, it`s healthier, but it reacts just like normal flour.


I made the apron I`m wearing myself. I didn`t wear aprons for a long time, but when you bake a lot, it`s quite annoying to make your clothes dirty all the time, so a pretty apron is needed!



Licking out the bowl isn`t as spectacular as it was when I was a kid...but sometimes I still do it.


I usually don`t just sit in the kitchen, waiting for the cake to be ready, but I thought it`d look good for a picture!


And now the cake is ready!
I made a lemon cake with raspberries.
I know it`s not very seasonal, as it just started to snow again this morning, but I was craving something fruity!

So, I hoped you liked it and if you`re interested in the recipe, just let me know!

Love,
Lottta



Kommentare:

  1. Please post the recipe! That looks delicious =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. beautiful pictures! And the cake looks delicious :)

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3