Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

Those cold winter days...

...christmas is over, the snow is mostly gone and I can`t wait for spring to come!


I was so happy to see the sun coming out today, very shy though.


I`m going on a walk everyday, and this is where I take these pictures. 






I`m enjoying the crisp air and the peace when I walk alone, but coming home and drinking a hot tea or coffee is just as good.




Also, cold winter sundays are perfect for playing games. I`m horrible at games, I always lose, no matter what game..but I don`t care because bad luck at games means good luck in love.

How do you spend these cold winter days?

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. beautiful photography! And that espresso looks delicious! Did you make that???

    Have a wonderful day!

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks, Scott..Yes that`s what our espresso from the espresso machine looks like =)
    Lotta

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3