Don`t know what to cook on a winter monday, like today?
Well, I`ve got just the right thing.
The few last days, I find myself craving fresh flowers, garden vegetables and sun. I have to wait a little while for spring to come, but this recipe gives you just the needed vitamin boost!
1. Take whatever vegetables you have in your fridge and you like. I took potatoes, fennel, a pepperoni, carrots, and frozen peas.
2. Peel and cut the vegetables in pieces.
3.Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 375°F.
4.Put your veggies in a bowl, season with salt, pepper, and herbs (I love thyme and parsley) and pour some olive oil in your bowl. Mix the whole mixture!
5. Spread your veggies out on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Grate some parmesan.
7. Now put it in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
8. Serve with a dash of crème fraiche and enjoy your vitamin boost!
Have a great Monday!