Montag, 24. Januar 2011

What`s keeping me alive...

I`m always trying to appreciate the small things in life.
Yes, that sounds tacky, but over the last few years, my lifestyle changed a lot, and I learned a lot about myself....
I discovered that I need certain things, which keep me alive, nourish my mind and body.
I`m trying to take really good care of myself and to be my own best friend.

Of course, every human being wants to be happy, but it`s a common problem, that we think, something or someone else has to make us happy!
But that`s just not how it works...if you`re not happy with yourself, nobody else can make you happy!

So, take good care of yourself, make yourself happy, because you can make a change!!!!

What`s keeping me alive:


Starting everyday with a good breakfast.


Going for walks and enjoying the crisp air.


Capturing the beauty of nature.


Rewarding myself with a little treat.


Spending time with loved ones.
Here I`m baking bread with my little sister.
(Btw., she is 7 years old and took this picture with my camera, handling the zoom and focus manual)


Expressing my creativity through whatever I feel like.


Crochet handwarmers.



What`s keeping you alive?

Happy Monday!

Love,
Lotta










Kommentare:

  1. Ich muss sagen dass dein Blog macht jeden Tag besser :) Und dein Fotos sind immer echt shoen!

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A very good point you made here! You have a very sweet blog.

    Emma in Paris

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3