Freitag, 14. Januar 2011

Yes, I knit this!

I just finished my first sweater!
A year ago, I couldn`t knit at all, but I practiced a little and now I made a beautiful sweater!
I`m really proud!


The wool I used is a 50% merino and 50% silk blend.


The pattern is from a designer called Kate Davies, you can buy the pattern on here.
Ravelry.com is a great website with lots of free or cheap patterns for knitting and crocheting.


These owls are not that difficult to make, and they`re adorable! 
I just put button-eyes on one of them!



So cozy and warm!


Do you like to knit, too?

I find knitting very calming and relaxing.

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. so cute. I love the design. And thanks for this great hint - this knittingpage, I haven't known yet! I do knit as long as you do and made several cowls and scarfs and shoes for me and some friends.. next project will be a sweater..
    bisous, mlle suzanne

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. what a beautiful sweater!! so awesome that you know how to knit. i wish i could do that!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. beautiful! You are a great knitter :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hi!, Lovely sweater! you should be proud! :) I´d love to learn how to knit if I´d found the patience for it...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I adore that pattern! I have been knitting for 12 years now and have yet to successfully make a sweater. I think it's about time to try.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3