Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

Chocolate Cookies "The Movie"

When I woke up this morning, tired from a night of bad sleep, I just needed chocolate to make my day better!

Making cookies is just the best thing to do, when you feel tired and grumpy!

Chocolate  Cookies

2 sticks butter
1 3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2/3 cups cocoa
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1-2 cups chocolate chips
1/2 cup sliced almonds

Preheat the oven to 375°F/ 180°C.
In your mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs.
Stir in cocoa, flour, baking powder and vanilla until you have a smooth batter.
Fold in chocolate chips and almonds.

Put your dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.

Shape cookies with 2 spoons and place on baking sheet.
Bake for 14 minutes.

With this recipe, there comes my first video.
I thought I`d try something different than just pictures.
It was a lot of fun. 
Although it`s not perfect, I really like it, I hope you do, too.



Enjoy your cookies!!!

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. oh das ist wirklich süß! du bist einfach entzückend, wirklich!
    liefs, isa

    http://lilalilamode.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. could you be any more adorable? :) love the video dear!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a nice video! I like the music you've chosen for it, too<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. is that an alessi kettle? i own a few alessi kitchen appliances myself but not the kettle, though. it looks good in your kitchen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Yes, it is Alessi. My mom has a lot of Alessi Stuff =)!
    Love, Lotta

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3