Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011

Hazelnut-Chocolate Spread to lift up your mood (if you need it)

A lot of people (mostly women, I think) eat chocolate, when they`re in a bad mood.
I`m not the typical chocolate eater, but I enjoy chocolate, along with a coffee, especially after lunch, I just need something sweet.

When I came along this recipe, my fingers began to tickle, and I knew I had to make it.
I went to the store and bought hazelnuts and chocolate...

After reading a few recipes, I made my own, and I must say, I`m quite happy with the result.


Hazelnut-Chocolate Spread

2 Cups Hazelnuts
200g Chocolate, melted
1/4 Cup Coconut oil
1 Cup Powdered sugar
a little milk

Preheat your oven to 180°C/350° F.
 Spread hazelnuts evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until they are dark brown.
Remove from oven into a clean kitchentowel and rub of the skin (doesn`t has to be perfect!).
Then put your hazelnuts in a food processor and work until the oils come out and you get a "butter"-consistency.
Add the melted chocolate, sugar, coconut oil and stir. If you feel like your spread should be more fluid, just add some milk.

Fill it in jars (makes about 1-2) and store in the refrigerator.

You have made yourself a little treat, you can just take out of the fridge and enjoy, every day.


I think it tastes amazingly good on a dark bread.



PS: Check out my shop, new items updated daily!
Love,
Lotta


Kommentare:

  1. Mmm...this looks lovely. I think I'm going to try it (after I've bought some more chocolate...). I like Nutella, but always find it gets too sweet, so this is a great plan!
    Also, I hope your shop goes well. I keep meaning to get myself sorted and start selling work (on etsy maybe), so good luck!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. 3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    This means that you literally kill fat by eating Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from large medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3