Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

Introducing: Lottas little Treasures


After getting great reactions on my knitting and creating, I decided to set up a shop.


I`m currently producing a lot and I have my head full of ideas.
I`m going to update my shop frequently and post here about news.
I`d love it, if you `d check it out, please read the sections "About", "I want to buy something" and have a look at the hats.
More is coming very soon.

Here just a little preview, some pictures I took today for my shop!


Love,
Lotta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3