Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Lottas Ginger-Honey Syrup


I`m having ginger-lemon tea with my breakfast, everyday. So, when I found this recipe, I knew I had to make it immediately.
I know, either you love ginger, or you hate it, there`s nothing in between.
I love the taste of it and I think it looks really fascinating and beautiful, too.

Ginger-Honey Syrup

Take some fresh ginger and cut it into small pieces.


Then cook the ginger pieces in a pan with 2 cups water, for like 30 minutes, or until you have 1 cup of water (and the ginger) left.
Then pour the ginger- "soup" through a tea-strainer in a measuring cup.
Add the same amount of honey to the ginger-soup, so you have a 1:1 mixture.
Let the honey dissolve and fill your ginger-honey syrup in a pretty bottle or a jar.


It looks so gorgeous, this could also be a perfect, little homemade present.


You can drink your syrup with cold water, but also like tea. Just take 2-3 teaspoons of syrup for one cup, and add a little lemon juice.
You have a delicious, spicy, sweet and fruity hot beverage, which is also very healthy.
Ginger gives your body warmth from inside, it strenghtens your immune system and is also good if you have a sore throat.


I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!


By the way, are you still outthere reading my blog? I don`t get a lot of comments, recently. Don`t get this wrong, I write this blog for myself, in the first place...but it`s also nice to hear some comments and
what I`d like to know especially, is if someone actually uses my recipes?

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. I'm not a big fan of ginger, but your syrup looks amazing<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. like your blog, its one of My favourits! Love reading it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. of course we are here! Always love reading your blog, especially because your photography is amazing! You are so talented in so many ways :)

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3