Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011

My Uniform


I`ve been wearing this outfit all winter.
I know, it`s not glamorous, at all, but it`s perfect for me.
If it`s really cold, I just layer a knitcardigan over the shirt. And I love to wear red accessories such as, nail polish, shoes, bags and always, always red lipstick, it gives everything the right touch!
It`s comfortable, but I feel dressed, and I can cook, bake and create good in it!

shirt, shorts, circle scarf, and leggings: H&M
boots: very old
pearl necklace: gift from my parents

I took these pictures on a little brigde I discovered in the park near by our house...the lightning is beautiful at the moment...it feels already like spring!



Other than crocheting, knitting, baking and taking photos, I`m not doing a lot, these days. Everyone around me seems to be sick, and I just feel very tired all the time!

Have a happy thursday!
Love
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. what are you actually 'doing for a living'? studying?
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I`m studyin (from home) literature writing, I`m baking cupcakes and I just opened my online shop. I`m currently trying to actually earn money with all my hobbies =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. dasch min lieblingsplatz!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3