Montag, 14. Februar 2011

A sunday at the museum


I had my Valentinesday - date yesterday.
Tizi and I went to the "Fondation Beyeler", to see the Segantini exibition.
Unfortunately, they didn`t let me take my camera in, so I only have a few pictures from outside.


The museum called "Fondation Beyeler" is located in Riehen, where I live. 
It is a very special building, surrounded by a beautiful park.
What you see in the picture above, is the museums coffee house.


I bought a few cards. I always leave museums with postcards. I just love museumshops!
The painting on the first card is called " Strickendes Mädchen"/" Knitting Girl". 
Isn`t that perfect?


After leaving the crowded museum, we just enjoyed the sun and a little spring feeling in the park.


And went home to enjoy some coffee and cake!


That was my perfect day-before-valentines-date!


Happy Valentinesday my lovely readers!!!!

Love,
Lotta

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sounds like a lovely pre-valentine's date!!! Just found your blog and will be following along- it's lovely!!! Happy v-day!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3