Donnerstag, 24. März 2011

Heart shaped Madelaines and Game Night

I wanted to make Madelaines yesterday, but I didn`t find a Madelaine baking pan, so I made Madelaine-Hearts.
They`re light, fluffy, elegant, and delicious!


You need:

50g ground almonds
125g sugar
4 egg whites
75g butter, melted
50g flour
1 tsp vanilla
1tsp lemon zest

Preheat oven to 390 °F/ 200°C.
Mix almonds, sugar and flour together in  a bowl.
Melt butter over medium heat.
Stir butter in, together with vanilla and lemon zest.

Beat the eggwhites in a seperate bowl until stiff.


Fold in the eggwhites gently.

Put your batter in buttered heart or madelaine baking pan.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until stick comes out clean.

Remove from pan and let cool on a rack.

ENJOY!


Along with these gorgeous madelaines, we had game night yesterday.

My brother and I decided to make wednesday night official family game night. 
It`s weird, when you are 14 years old, a game night is probably the lamest thing ever and I would have laughed at my parents, if they`d came up with something like this.

But now, it`s actually really fun!
Well, I guess I`m getting older...


We played card games....
And I lost, as always. I`m so bad at every game, besides memory. But I don`t care, because this means that I have luck with love, which I defintetely have =)!


Hope you had a great wednesday night, too!

Love,
Lotta

1 Kommentar:

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3