Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

I like the flowers


I`ve planted some flowers today.


Oh, how I wish I had a garden......
I would love to have a little piece of land, where I could plant strawberries, raspberries, tomatos, potatos, and lots of herbs and flowers.
But, I`m actually not that good with plants.
I always forget to water them....oops.
I hope I can work on that and someday get my own garden!


I got some floral clothes for spring ( everything from h&m) , I can`t wait to show them all to you!


This scarf is going to be my favorite spring-item!!!

Did you do something springy, yet?

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. your flowers are beautiful! (and i am an agriculture major at school so i appreciate the wonders of plants.) i hope that you get your own garden sometime soon.

    i have been following your blog for a while but i've been too shy to comment. it is a lovely blog, though!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Mazzy,

    welcome and please don`t be shy, I love reading comments!<3
    Love, Lotta

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. those flowers are so impeccably lovely! I love them so! your blog is beautiful, by the way. and you are too!

    ♥Alexandra

    so happy i stumbled upon your blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello! Your flowers are lovely :) I've planted some things as well for spring. Some ixia bulbs, mint, basil, coleus, and alyssum. I also have some jade and an aloe plant on my windowsill :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3