Dienstag, 15. März 2011

Introducing Mister Fox


This is my new friend, Mister Fox.
I bought this lovely tote at Francescas Etsy Shop: Libris Lunaria.
I also read her lovely blog called "the snail and the cyclops".
You should definetely check it out.


I love tote bags, especially for spring and summer.
They have the ideal size for me, because I always drag aroung a lot of stuff with me!


And foxes are, of course, very beautiful and fascinating animals.
I took these pictures in our garden, where we had a fox in, during the winter time. He wasn`t shy at all and visited us every evening at the same time.
He actually looked in our living room, like he wanted us to show how beautiful and graceful he is.
We named him Fridolin.



As I was jumping around for these pictures, I suddenly saw two gardeners in the next garden, looking at me like I was insane.
I think they didn`t see my camera, but I don`t care because it was fun.
It`s so warm outside and the birds are singing, it`s just wonderful!
Enjoy!

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. great pictures!!! You live in a wonderland :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. amazing pictures with this lovely touch of spring :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. super bilder. super tasche. super lotta.
    ich glaub ich hol mir auch eine. ne lotta und ne tasche

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3