Freitag, 18. März 2011

Lotta goes Newspaper!


I`m so very happy to show you this :
My very own column in the local newspaper, called "Lotta schreibt..." (Lotta writes...).
Since I can remember, I always wanted to be an author. And especially writing a column has always been a huge dream of mine. Not in a Carrie Bradshaw, but a Sarah Kuttner way, of course =)!
(I`m not comparing myself with her, she`s just a columnist, I adore!)


Well, now, one of my biggest dreams came true and I actually can`t believe it!
It`s such an honor and pleasure to write this and I am so glad, there are people out there, who didn`t hesitate to give me this opportunity!
Thank you so much!


I hope you enjoy reading it and I`ll keep you posted, when the next one is coming up ( probably once a month)!

By the way, you have to buy the newspaper if you want to read it, there`s no way to read it online!

Happy reading!

Love,
Lotta

1 Kommentar:

  1. amazing! I am so proud of you :) I wish I could read it here in the states :/

    Scott

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3