Samstag, 19. März 2011

More rain, a new skirt and spring-sleepiness


umbrella, scarf, shirt, tights and jacket: h&m



skirt: american apparel


pearlnecklace: gift from my parents



So, I bought this skirt at american apparel, and I really love it.
I imagined those pictures in the park, with sunlight and a springy feeling.
But, it`s just raining, raining, raining all day long, so I took the pictures anyway.
I really love my umbrella, so that`s the only postive thing about the rain.

It`s so annoying at the moment, I`m just tired all the time. 
I think I have a serious case of spring-spleepiness, it`s awful!
 I`m going to spend the weekend cuddled up inside, with a good book, movies, some crochet work and a lovely boyfriend!

Have a cuddly weekend!

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. ah. der rock ist gar nicht so lange?
    was hab ich denn da angeguckt. oder hast in rumgenäht, oder hab ichs falsch in erinnerung

    (lange meine ich bis zu den füssen)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey lotta, i'm looking on the american apparel website. could you tell me which skirt it is? it looks great on you! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you!
    It`s this one: http://store.americanapparel.ch/rsaap302.html?cid=151

    Love,
    Lotta

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3