Mittwoch, 9. März 2011

My day was filled with sun, a little adventure and great mail

I took a little trip through the city, today.
Enjoyed the beautiful sunlight, looked at flowers and adored beautiful old buildings.





And when I came home, a little package I`ve waited for a week was finally here!


My very own business cards...Aren`t they perfect?
I`m so in love...and now, the work can begin!!!

And I ate lunch outside on the porch for the first time this year. I love eating outside, it`s just always better!

Hope you had a great, sunny, successful day, too!

Love,
Lotta



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3