Donnerstag, 17. März 2011

A rainy day...

Gosh, what a rainy, tired day.
I`m feeling a little winter depression, I think.
It`s getting colder again, which really sucks, because I`m all ready for spring!

So, I made some chocolate buns today, to cheer me up.


I just made a normal bread dough last night and let it raise in the fridge over night ( works perfect).
Then I just divided my dough, formed little buns, made a little whole with my fingers, put some chocolate in it and closed the whole thing up.


Put them in the oven at 200°C for 20 minutes and took out these lovely, chocolaty babies.


I love to eat them, when the chocolate is still warm.mmmmh, yum!
Enjoyed with a cup of greentea, while watching the raindrops falling....


Afterwards I did a little ironing.
I actually really like to iron, or just do housework. I think it`s really relaxing and comforting!

Now, I just feel like to cuddle up in bed and read!


I hope you didn`t have such a rainy, tired day!

Love,
Lotta

1 Kommentar:

  1. Today was beautiful here - the first time it's *really* felt like spring after a very hard winter. I wish I could send you some of this lovely weather and cure your winter depression - I know how that feels.

    Keep your chin up, beautiful! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3