Dienstag, 29. März 2011

We always want what we don`t have...

and if we have it, we don`t want it anymore!



I want short hair, if I have long hair, and I want long hair if I have short hair.


But, fortunately, with a few bobby pins here and there and a silk scarf I can look like I have long hair again....


I really want to grow it back to a shoulder lenght, but who knows if I can actually make it this time...


Other than complaining over my hair, I`m just trying to enjoy these beautiful early spring days, we`re currently having.
I`m feeling more comfortable with myself every day, step by step. I`m trying to put myself outthere, show the world who I am and trying to be proud about it!

Hello world, here I am!

Love,
Lotta

1 Kommentar:

  1. random, but i like your watch! i think you totally rock the short hair. xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3