Mittwoch, 30. März 2011

Yummy-Jammy Cookies

For todays game night I baked jam cookies.
I had a great day, I could spend the rest of my life like this....Cooking, baking, reading, writing, taking pictures and crafting.
It would be awesome to get paid for all this, so I could move out and decorate, bake, cook and write in my own appartment...

So, if anyone is interested in paying me for what I do, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks...

But for now, this awesome, easy and so yummy recipe!

Yummy-Jammy-Cookies




you need:

170g butter
100g sugar
2 eggyolks
1 tsp vanilla
220g (spelt) flour
jam



Cream butter with sugar and egg yolks in your mixer. Add vanilla and flour, just mix until you have a smooth batter.
 Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.


Preheat oven to 180°C/375°F.
Roll out small balls with your hands and place them on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.


Make a little whole with your finger.


And fill with jam of your choice. 
Homemade is always best, but unfortunately we don`t have any left. I`m so looking forward to cook jam again, soon.


Bake for 10 minutes and let cool a bit before eating the first one!

mmmh yummy!

Have a nice wednesday evening!

Love,
Lotta

Kommentare:

  1. ooh i wanna make those! what kind of jam did you use? raspberry?

    have a lovely day! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. niaammm! Und wenni jetz lieber Schoggi will, chani denn Nutella näh, oder was sölli do näh??

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. GG, I used a berry-mix jam!

    Lauri, Nutella wär sicher super, odr eifach e Stückli Schoggi...

    Love,
    Lotta

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön das du dir die Zeit nimmst und mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt.
Bloss nicht schüchter sein, ich freue mich sowieso! Wenn du mir sonst lieber (oder auch) auf anderem Wege eine Nachricht hinterlassen möchtest, tu das via sara.bisonni@bluewin.ch

<3